Header Ads

Seo Services

Ways of breaking up with your lover today


1.16Missed Calls? You Killed My Battery soyou’re Capable of Killing Me... It's Over!!!_
2.You don't even respect me. I'm talkingand you arebusy breathing? It's over!_
3.I called you and you picked upimmediately. You lack patience. It’s over!!_
4. I told u I love my food hot but yourefused to warm the ice cream. You don'tcare aboutme. It's over!_
5.I gave u 2 eggs, to boil one and fry theother. You fried the one you were supposedto boil and boiled the one you weresupposed to fry. You are not obedient, It’sover!_
6. I messaged you at 11:59pm and youreplied me at 12:00am. why did you replyme the next day?... its over!!!!_
7.I call u DARLING and you called meHONEY. Indirectly, you’re calling my mothera BEE. No respect for in- laws, pack your,bags. its over!
# MondayMorningOnMyMind, OYA ADD YOUR OWN JOIN

No comments