Thursday, 30 March 2017
Saturday, 25 March 2017
New rap single alert!!! ..DSEJ, one of the few finest rap artist in the music industry. He's got the potential to dive into the sea of best of the best. This song is titled "Life battle". A song you all need to add to your playlist.. Click on the download link below
Friday, 24 March 2017
NUGGETS FOR NOBLES
1. Take risks in your life. If you win, you can lead; if you lose, you can guide.
2. People are not what they say but what they do; so judge them not from their words but from their actions.
3. When someone hurts you, don't feel bad because it's a law of nature that the tree that bears the sweetest fruits gets maximum number of stones.
4. Take whatever you can from your life because when life starts taking from you, it takes even your last breath.
5. In this world, people will always throw stones on the path of your success. It depends on what you make from them - a wall or a bridge.
6. Challenges make life interesting; overcoming them make life meaningful.
7. There is no joy in victory without running the risk of defeat.
8. A path without obstacles leads nowhere.
9. Past is a nice place to visit but certainly not a good place to stay.
10. You can't have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time.
11. If what you did yesterday still looks big to you, then you haven't done much today.
12. If you don't build your dreams, someone else will hire you to build theirs.
13. If you don't climb the mountain; you can't view the plain.
14. Don't leave it idle - use your brain.
15. You are not paid for having brain, you are only rewarded for using it intelligently.
16. It is not what you don't have that limits you; it is what you have but don't know how to use.
17. What you fail to learn might teach you a lesson.
18. The difference between a corrupt person and an honest person is: The corrupt person has a price while the honest person has a value.
19. If you succeed in cheating someone, don't think that the person is a fool...... Realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserved.
20. Honesty is an expensive gift; don't expect it from cheap people.
This is very interesting post and I want all my friends n family to benefit.
GIVE IT TIME
When someone comes and tells you, "I can't sleep without you, I love you the way you are and I can put up with your good and bad attitude", before you commit your heart to such a person, please, *GIVE IT TIME*.
When You just met someone today and feel like marrying him/her tomorrow, before you do, remember you need to *GIVE IT TIME*.
When you visit your uncle during a vacation for 2 months, don't be carried away that they serve you your preferred food and give you hot water to bath during your first two days don't start making arrangements to relocate to their house, *GIVE IT TIME*.
When a brother visits you and wakes you up by his shouting of prayer from 12 am to 6 am, please don't shut him down, first *GIVE IT TIME*.
When someone joins your fellowship in the first year and he is in every group/dept, please don't rush and make him a leader, rather *GIVE IT TIME*.
When you enter a new environment and everybody worships you and eat your mess don't be carried away just *GIVE IT TIME*.
When someone comes with a new business with unbelievable promises, please before you involve your money, first *GIVE IT TIME*.
When you see a new church in town and you hear their waves, before you conclude about how hot they are, first *GIVE IT TIME*.
Finally, when you are in a cross road of decisions, you don't know what to do, ask the people or person involved to please *GIVE YOU TIME*.
You can be good in giving people tests and trying out who they are.
Some people know how to pass them all but the test of time they will fail.
Time tests Love and proves it.:-
Time tests businesses and authenticates it.
Time tests spirituality and reveals it.
Time tests friendship and uncovers true friends
Time, a good tester.
Don't say that the utilities in your area is now the best until you have *GIVEN IT TIME*.
Your uncle or Father told You that you are useless and worthless and can't amount to anything, just laugh it away and ask them to *GIVE YOU TIME*.
Consistency with time is the true test of Efficiency.
*Time is a TESTER*.
*Time is an AUTHENTICATOR*.
*Time is a REVEALER.*
*TIME IS STILL A MATTER*.
Thanks for giving this long post TIME...
A painful moment brings quietness & quietness gives inspiration for good thoughts, when all is well you don't think of "what next"... Just *"Give It Time"*
When you share it around and no one comments, don't assume it was ignored, *GIVE IT TIME*.
Thursday, 23 March 2017
See pictures: LESBIAN PAIR SHOWS OFF PHOTOS OF THEM HAVING THEIR LOVE-MOMENT PUBLICLY IN DELTA STATE
The Nigerian Lesbian couple are named Parpistud and Lawrencia Aligasi. Parpistud shared the photos on and captioned it:
She makes me speechless with every thing she does can’t help it but fall deeper each day. I dedicates this to my heartbeat… my source of happiness I can’t live u for the world cause u are my world.
Are you enamored by the sight of fashionable stars? You must have followed their styles behind closed doors. Do you now want to create a niche for yourself by displaying your trendy styles? But you must be confused and anxious to craft your own style. But it is not so difficult or scary to become a fashion expert. What separates you from the fashionable people? Just one thing distinguishes you from them and that is confidence. The people that you see walking with poise and style on the ramp floors were simple people like us before they decided to convert their dreams into reality. So you too can join their league by keeping certain things in mind.
1. Know how fashion has developed with time
You must be aware of the development that has taken place in the field of fashion and how it developed over time. The pattern of the clothing that we wear now was different in the past. The fashion designers have been creating new trends with each passing day. Delve into the history of fashion and try to figure out the golden rules that have stood the test of time.
2. Connect yourself with newest trends
Hook up to fashion magazines to get a glimpse of the current trends. Magazines like Fashion World, Vogue, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Men’s Fashion etc. will help you a lot in knowing the intricacies of fashion. Try to figure out why some of the styles are making it big. Investment made in the research never goes waste.
3. Get accustomed to fashion language
Fashion has its own language, in words and in style. You must know the idioms of fashion. It means you have to be familiar with the fashion vocabulary. Study online to gain more knowledge. But don’t try to bombard others with heavy vocabulary. Keep things simple.
4. Craft your fashion periodical
Make sketches of designs of clothes and paste them on your own fashion diary. Draw a variety of outfits to suit the sizes of different set of people. While creating designs ensure in your mind different body sizes and shapes.
5. Your collection of clothes should be distinctive
Buy clothes that are fit and comfortable to wear. Oversized or tight clothing won’t make you look good. You should feel confident and not itchy in your clothes.
6. Always check your wardrobe before buying anything new
Sometimes the dress you want to purchase might be languishing in dark corners of your cupboard. Some of the dresses can be altered from the tailor to get them a pioneering look. At times old stuff, when reworked, recreates the magic of the past.
7. Accessories add color and dash to your persona
You can augment your look by wearing accessories like scarves, beads, goggles, rings, bracelets, earrings, etc. But these should compliment your outfits and you should not feel awkward or uncomfortable wearing it.
8. Have gumption to wear unusual outfits
Try out different clothing; a diverse pattern of colors, different form of cloth and so on. Experiment with your style of wearing. Don’t be afraid to try something new.
9. Go for quality
Invest in top-rate quality clothing that fits well. The color of the clothing should not fade after every wash.
10. Be an innovator
Create your own style. Start as a follower, but gradually become a trendsetter. Have faith on your dressing sense and wear those outfits only which ooze confidence in you.
Friday, 17 March 2017
And this is for y'all who likes dabbing.. This hit song will surely make you forget your sorrows and dab your way into happiness.. A track from a vocalist and a rapper, Pholz feat. maxx.. Just a minute download and feel the heat
(See Pictures) Ladies!!! Get Your "A Class" Bags & Shoes delivered to you at Really Affordable Prices
Are you Within Nigeria and in Need of Beautiful Bags and Shoes???
Bbm Channel : C001D78BF
Whatsapp contact: 09057822523
Facebook page: ewaogo Fashion place
Tuesday, 14 March 2017
SB readers! Here's a really dope track by potentially one of the best vocalist to grace the Nigerian Music Industry. I assure you this particular track will definitely wow you.. Just a click on the link below to enjoy this Jam