Header Ads

Seo Services

Great Things Take Time!


Great Things Take Time.

GoodMorning! Hope you had a great night rest.
Thank You for visiting.

I had big goals set and I had the things I needed to achieve them or at least I thought I did.
But then, it was time to get the goal and I just couldn't. I was broken, my ego pierced and my self-esteem was at the lowest.

The worst if it was that my mates were getting it with ease including those I knew I was better equipped than. This made me intensify my efforts but the result wasn't different.
Inferiority complex kicked in and I began to see them as my better.
I gave in to the fear of losing again, stopped trying and went for other goals.
The story you're about to read gave me a new POV and I went back to my goal, hit it in a different matter and then it came through.


An elephant and a dog became pregnant at same time. Three months down the line the dog gave birth to six puppies.
Six months later the dog was pregnant again, and nine months on it gave birth to another dozen puppies. The pattern continued.
On the eighteenth month the dog approached the elephant questioning, "Are you sure that you are pregnant? We became pregnant on the same date, I have given birth three times to a dozen puppies and they have now grown to become big dogs, yet you are still pregnant. Whats going on?". The elephant replied, "There is something I want you to understand. What I am carrying is not a puppy but an elephant. I only give birth to one in two years. When my baby hits the ground, the earth feels it. When my baby crosses the road, human beings stop and watch in admiration, what I carry draws attention. So what I'm carrying is mighty and great.". Don't lose faith when you see others receive answers to their prayers. Don't be envious of others testimony. If you haven't received your own blessings, don't fall into despair. Say to yourself "My time is coming, and when it hits the surface of the earth, people shall watch in admiration."

The biggest of my story was when my goal came through, it was bigger than my mates'
Don't ever give up.
Winners never quit and Quitters never win.
Follow me on Twitter & Instagram @mhiztabolu Drop a mention and I'll follow back.

Thank you for Reading, I hope this helped you. Don't forget to  comment.

Have a nice  week.

3 comments: