Header Ads

Seo Services

Sorry sir I am using your wife...Read full story.

A man received message from his
neighbour.
Sorry sir I am using your wife.
I am using day and night.
I am using when u r not present at
home.
In fact I am using more than U R
using.
I confess this because now I feel very
much guilt.
Hope U will accept my sincere
apologies.
Man went home and had a big fight
with his wife.
Few minutes later he received
another massage.
Sorry Sir spelling / auto correct
mistake ...
it's not wife but WIFI. WHAT WILL U DO 2 SUCH A PERSON?


That was on a lighter mood. Now seriously, Men please don't ever beat your wife.
If you hear something bad about her, you should ask her first and always try to trust your wife.

You should share your love with her and not pour your anger out on her.


Say NO To DOMESTIC VIOLENCE!!!!

No comments