Header Ads

Seo Services

Drake and Karrueche Spotted At The Same Nightclub [PICS]


Drake and Karrueche were spotted at the same nightclub last night.
Months ago Chris Brown accused Karrueche of going to see Drake while he was in jail.
Last night, the ex-girlfriend of Chris Brown showed up at the trendy Mr Nice Guy in Hollywood while Drake was already inside.
In his Live From The Gutter track, Drake used Karrueche’s name to get at Chris Brown, saying;
This is for my n****s on that bulls**t and that nonsense. This is for my dawgs that go Karrueche with the chopsticks.’
Brown responded on social media, writing:
 ‘I’m too blessed for the bulls**t. People who have had to sit and watch me for years do me and watch their females actually love me always show their insecurities.’
We still can’t confirm if they hooked up or if Karrueche just went there to get people talking..

No comments